Fegan & Co
Herd Manager - NEW!
430 cows - Cambridge
Our client runs a 140 ha property situated 5 minutes drive
from Cambridge. With a near new fully automated 50 bail
rotary shed with all the bells and whistles - this could be
the step up the career ladder you have been waiting for.
To be successful in this role you need to have a minimum of two years
dairy farm experience, be reliable, honest and have a “can do” attitude.
Your current knowledge will include:
• High standards in dairy management and milk quality
• An understanding of pasture management and feed budgeting
• Proven excellence in stock handling and animal health
• An understanding of environmental issues and effluent management
• Strong communication skills
• Accuracy in recording information
On offer is an attractive remuneration package that includes a tidy 3
bedroom house with office, separate garage and the opportunity to be
supported through appropriate training courses.
To apply call us now on 07 823 0117 or email:email@example.com
Register to receive job alerts and newsletters.
Date Posted: 2017-09-29