Category: Livestock Buyer
Location: Bay of Plenty
Livestock Buyer - NEW!
Bay Of Plenty - Tauranga South
As a Livestock Buyer, you will be responsible for the selection and procurement
of the stock that AFFCO processes. Based on the road, this role allows you to
be involved in the farming sector and work with livestock whilst exercising your
business skills. This position would suit an organised and motivated individual
who plans thoroughly and builds great relationships to achieve success.
To be considered for the role, you should have:
• a solid knowledge of sheep and beef; proficiency in assessing stock
• knowledge of dairying
• confidence in handling animals
• good decision-making and negotiation skills
• a background in Agriculture or the rural sector
• good people skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of clients
Experience in livestock procurement or sales experience in an industry
serving the farming community is essential.
A company vehicle will be provided. You must reside in the Whakatane area
or be willing to relocate to this area.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV and
covering letter to Gerald.Scantlebury@affco.co.nz
Applications close on Wednesday, 18 October 2017.
Date Posted: 2017-10-04