Category: Cropping Manager
Location: East Coast
Coxco Farming & Horticulture Ltd, Gisborne
Are you ambitious and motivated? Would you like to work for a company that can
provide a career growth?
We are seeking an experienced Cropping Manager. This exciting role requires
a hands-on approach to manage and oversee all aspects of our Gisborne-based
cropping operation. Coxco Farming has specialised in the growing of squash for
the Japanese and Korean markets. It also grows sweetcorn, maize, seed crops.
You will ideally be a commercially astute team player who is patient and flexible,
with the capacity to take responsibility and make decisions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to manage daily issues and
support the team.
You will be expected to:
• Oversee and manage all aspects of the cropping operation
• Manage, supervise and train full time and seasonal staff
• Understand and work towards production targets
• Source and oversee contractors Maintain HAACP and OH&S standards
You will need:
• Experience in cropping operations
• Tertiary qualifications in agriculture
• Good computer skills
• Good communication skills
A salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be
negotiated for the right applicant.
For further information, please contact Omi Badsar, Managing Director,
Coxco Group Of Companies, email@example.com or phone on 06 867 4449.
Date Posted: 2018-03-01