Category: Farm Manager
“No Ordinary Farm Manager Required”
Leefield Station consists of 2165ha of which approximately 1000ha
effective is a sheep and cattle breeding and finishing property
(approximately 5000 stock units wintered) a further 900ha is, or will be,
planted in grapes with the balance in regenerating bush.
The farm is located in the Waihopai Valley, Marlborough,
approximately 15 minutes from Blenheim airport and 25 minutes from
Our new Farm Manager will be someone that is capable of managing
a high-performance sheep and beef farm. This is an exciting and
challenging role that will involve:
• Taking responsibility for the performance of the farm business
• Implementing a development programme
• Developing an Angus stud enterprise
• Maintaining a close working relationship with the Vineyard Manager and Owner
• Managing farm staff, contractors and service providers
• Ensuring the name “Leefield Station” is synonymous with excellence
With a lot of farm and non-farm activities happening on the property,
this will be an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop new
skills and experiences with a supportive senior leadership team.
This position also comes with a freshly renovated three bedroom house,
two room sleepout and two car garage.
Remuneration will reflect experience and skills.
For more information about this position, please contact:
Sophie Black, Sheppard Agriculture Ltd
firstname.lastname@example.org – 027 739 4736
Date Posted: 2018-03-01