Category: Field Work - Chainsaw Operator
The New Zealand Farmers Weekly
Field Work - Chainsaw Operator
Field Work- Chainsaw Operator.
An opportunity exists for a part time 3-5days a week depending on weather and availability. Work is predominantly based in Taranaki’s remnant native bush.
Would suit somebody who may have seasonal part time work or who is looking for off-farm opportunities.
All work is on a contract basis and paid fortnightly. Remuneration will be based on experience and proficiency.
• Must have chainsaw experience with a focus on safe working practices.
• Unit standards 6916, 6917,043 are a minimum requirement, or applicants must be willing to complete these.
• High level of fitness.
• Comprehensive First Aid Certificate is desirable.
• Must be able to follow instructions and partake in onsite health and safety protocols.
• Good communicator and reliable.
• Some map reading and use of GPS will be necessary so familiarity with these skills is desirable.
• Bush awareness preferred but not essential.
Training may be offered to right candidate
To enquire phone 0274 835 261.
Date Posted: 2018-03-09