Category: Assistant Manager
EAL Agriservices Group has a reputation for building excellent long-term relationships with customers since 2002.
With branches in Southbridge and Hororata we are proud of our skilled, experienced team, our high capacity, modern and well maintained machinery and our reputation for delivering results for farmers. For more information visit
Based in Hororata, the Assistant Manager will play a pivotal role in overseeing operations at that branch and developing new business.
EAL provides baling, silage, straw, cartage, cultivation and drilling services. You will be responsible for coordinating delivery of these services to ensure our customers receive the high standard of service we are known for. For the right person, the role offers an opportunity to progress and play a key leadership role in the business.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A class 5 licence and competency operating and maintaining relevant machinery
(including tractors and telehandlers)
• Strong team leadership skills, with a proven track record of managing people to achieve goals
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships, anticipate needs and exceed customer expectations
• A good sense of humour with the ability to plan and prioritise in a busy environment
• A strong work ethic, which values professionalism, reliability and performance
• Administration skills and the ability to use on line applications to manage workflow
The role offers a competitive salary and company vehicle. A full position description for this role can be viewed by typing the following link in your browser:
If you possess the passion, drive and competency required for this role, submit
your resume and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 19th June.
Date Posted: 2018-06-07